Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what size viv would be ok for 1 crested gecko,,ive been looking at them for a while now.they are nice lizards

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ryan1990 said:
Hmm.. I think about 2 x 1 x 1 is ok, but I would make it 2ft high :)
how long do you think a baby one would be comfortable for in a exo terra 30x30x45

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any other crestie owners got any input

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hmm.. That would do for quite a while. Not sure on how fast they grow, but they you could probably wait until it reaches adult size and then move it over. :)

·
Registered
399 Posts
You could keep a baby in there for a year or so.I keep my males in 24x12x15 so there is enough room when i put my females in but i have to say the males don't use much of the space.They only get active when the ladies are in lol.

·
Registered
475 Posts
A baby cresty would be happier in a tall faunarium. That's what mine is in at the mo. They're tiny. 30x30x45 would house 1 maybe 2 adults comfortably!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kerry1 said:
A baby cresty would be happier in a tall faunarium. That's what mine is in at the mo. They're tiny. 30x30x45 would house 1 maybe 2 adults comfortably!
ok thanks,im gonna get one soon.cant decide wether to get my brb or crestie first lol

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
30X30X45 is no way big enough for 2 adults, certainly not 'comfortably' anyway! except maybe when they're asleep!!! i have about that size as a temporary separation tank for a single adult.

Babies are tiny you're right, so if you get a hatchling then house it in something not too big, but height is always good

Adults do great in the 45X45X60 tall exo terras. They love it.

As for the cresties, theyre fantastic! im hoping to breed in the new year so if you decide to get the brb 1st maybe ill have some good looking babies around the right time!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
i house my little 1 in a 2ft tall 1ft wide and 1 and a half deep he seems to love it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts