Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, first post in a LONG time hence the new account! sorry to any ***** if this is in the wrong section.

Well im planning on building a fully planted terrarium for the creted gecko as i feel he has outgrown his. but im struggling with the live plants.
so far Ive found devils ivy, birdnest fern, phaelonpsis orchids, creeping fig and two types of bromeliads!
anybody have any other suggestions, pictures or ideas?
Also ive ordered a humidifier to make a fogger but would this suffice for the plants or would a mister be more suited?
Sorry for the mass of questions,
cheers, Sam

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Ive got a live planted viv for my crestie. I brought my plants from a reptile shop thatvhas since shut down. Their website is rainforest vivs. And u use a hand pumped sprayer from morrisons. Works fine.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
They is a list in habitat section for safe plants

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive got a live planted viv for my crestie. I brought my plants from a reptile shop thatvhas since shut down. Their website is rainforest vivs. And u use a hand pumped sprayer from morrisons. Works fine.
yeah a rainforest vivs shops opened by me recently but after taking months to open they closed down very quickly, sad to see really! what plants do you have in there ?
thanks both, sam

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Ye it is sad. I went there and a window shop was there instead i was like aw. Theres only a couple of reptile shops by me but tbh none of them ever advertise or anything like that so you know... and i dont know what there calked just ones he hsd in shop. Try looking on his wdbsite and see if hes got any names on there. Soz cant be of anymore use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts