Reptile Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone, i got a crested gecko and she (hopfully) is bout 4 month old and only weighs 2.6g. I've just put her in a little exo terra tub with kitchen roll to moniter her poo. anything else i should do? she seems ok, tails not droopy and mouths clean.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, I got a 3 month old one that is only like weighing 3-4g at the moment. I was really worried bout it not picking up weight but eating well. My friend adviced me to give it live food nearly every night till its a bit fatter. So thats what I started doing. I put her in a seperate tub with crickets in it. So I know how much she has eaten as well. You can try that maybe it will help a bit. Only been doing it for a couple of weeks now and mine looks much better. It seems like she will just be a slim long crestie instead of a fatty.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I've just been constantly providing a baby fruit/CGD mix and offering live food every other night aslong as she doesn't look ill and is active I wouldn't worry to much the weight does seem a little low though.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers guy's. bought a set of scales last week and accoding to hem she lost .1g, nothing i know but still not gaining. First poo looks solid enough, eg not sloppy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts