Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many can you house together in a 45x45x60 exo terra?

Also, is it the usual rules of all females.. or females and one male etc?

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
i woudl say one...

no males must be togtehr.. one male to 2 to 3 females...

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, just the one? Gutted.. I was hoping for a couple once my WD has outgrown his exoterra, which will be very soon :D

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
you coudl put two young ones in there, but then you dont knwo their sex... so its not really a good idea.... its better to have one in a big tank than 2 cramped up :)
Oh, just the one? Gutted.. I was hoping for a couple once my WD has outgrown his exoterra, which will be very soon :D

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been told on another site that 3 adults would be ok.
It's always conflicting advice everywhere lol :(

·
Registered
12,377 Posts
i woudl say one...

no males must be togtehr.. one male to 2 to 3 females...

one?!??! thats the 2nd biggest tank exo terra do innit? so why only one? i could say 3 can live in there have 3 gargs in one and they are fine for space

we have got an exo terra that size for them n will have 3 or 4 in......though they are not adults yet and if we feel they are out growin it then we'll move them, though i think it will do them a year or so yet

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it is a pretty big viv I thought, Im hoping if I get two female adults that it wil be suitable for them.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Two Adults easily, Three of you really want but obv the largest one is best for 3. Its up to you tho, you can defo have two adults fully grown!

·
Premium Member
7,219 Posts
I have one in a 45" square exo and she has loads of room so I'd say you could easily have two in one that is 60" high.

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I saw them :( I need to wait until my WD has a new bigger viv made in a few months unfortunately, as the cresties will be going in his.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts