Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

this post may sounddaft, but does anyone know where i can purcase a few cricket killers for cheap?? i saw a few on ebay and missed out of them, it was a sticky thing that sat in the corner of a rom.

Of course if anybody else has any good ideas please help we need to do somthing pronto

j

·
Registered
475 Posts
Livefoods have got bug traps. Bout three quid each but they do work!! I'm speaking from experience :)

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi,

i have bought 3 of the cricket catches, slightly more expensive than you said but hey thanks for telling me, we can now catch the blitters

J

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
i bought one off livefoods, its been out for like 3 weeks,and its caught one tiny one so far and theres bleedin' loads in my flat, i can hear the swines chirping. i'm going to look into an alternative now

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
my mates are getting two of my baby beardies when they hatch, and they're getting themselves all ready at the moment, and they're paranoid about cricket escapees, so bought a bug zapper thing from a DIY store, which apparently kills crickets and what-not too. interested to see how it turns out. im going mad with the ones in my house!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts