Heres my price list...........

18"x18"x12" = 35pounds 48"x18"x18" = 55pounds

24"x18"x12" = 40pounds 48"x24"x24" = 60pounds

24"x18"x18" = 43pounds 60"x18"x18" = 70pounds

36"x18"x18" = 45pounds 60"x24"x24" = 75pounds

36"x24"x24" = 50pounds

24"x24"x36" = 50pounds

36"x24"x48" = 65pounds

Note: My prices have gone up due to a calculation fault, anyone who i have already quoted will only pay what they have already been quoted.

Pm me or email me at [email protected] for any more details / info

Thanks Jord

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump :up:

·
Registered
12,007 Posts
You havent really given anyone any clue as to what these look like. I'm interested but dunno the colour material or shape of your design. Also as these are bacgrounds why are they so deep???? 12inchs is a whole foot of space???

Marina:)

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
You havent really given anyone any clue as to what these look like. I'm interested but dunno the colour material or shape of your design. Also as these are bacgrounds why are they so deep???? 12inchs is a whole foot of space???

He has afew pics on his previous thread & common sense will tell you that those are backgrounds to fit that size viv :bash:

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
in the pics he did the sides too as well as the back, looked very good!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Sorry i didn't mean to cause confusion lol, they are for the sizes of vivs they will fit in, i did do the sides in my viv, and with all the backgorunds i produce there will be some sides, only small however, this is purely for a tighter fit in the viv, and they look good and allow for a hide extension to be added : victory:

as for the pics heres some of my work hope you like it.......

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
in the pics he did the sides too as well as the back, looked very good!
Thanks again for your positive comments, im loving your site by the way, im in the process of creating my own, its taking some time though as i can only do bits and bobs here and there lol

If its anything near as good as yours ill be overjoyed :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Can I just say these are amazing!! Almost want to get a Lizard that would suit that sort of viv lol

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Thanks again for your positive comments, im loving your site by the way, im in the process of creating my own, its taking some time though as i can only do bits and bobs here and there lol

If its anything near as good as yours ill be overjoyed :)

cheers, got loads i need to update myself but it takes so long! tonnes of viv construction diaries but i need to load photos, crop etc etc...

once you get going a bit it'd be great for you to have a showcase of your work, perhaps people who buy from you could post you pics of it in the finished viv!

·
Registered
218 Posts
do anything suitable for a yemen cham??

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can I just say these are amazing!! Almost want to get a Lizard that would suit that sort of viv lol
Thanks mate, im trying out some new ideas, including a new chameleon backgorund with loads of narrow sticks etc, still in the drawing board stage atm but hopefully if i get enough sold, i can experiiment and make some specifically for certain species.

i have a chameleon myself and would love to make him a cool background lol, :2thumb:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I am sure cammy would be quite happy to help with some mild experimentation lol
prehaps just places where it would be eas to hook vines etc onto ?? maybe some built in laying spots ?
sure you know all the stuff our picky little chams need lol

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am sure cammy would be quite happy to help with some mild experimentation lol
prehaps just places where it would be eas to hook vines etc onto ?? maybe some built in laying spots ?
sure you know all the stuff our picky little chams need lol
Great minds think alike, i thort of a built in laying box : victory:, the vine idea is a great idea too, ill probz pinch it lol :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
218 Posts
lol feel free fella, anything to make our lives easier lol ( i am thinkig discount ! ) how aout built in locust feeders aswell rather than having to buy them for a tenner

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol feel free fella, anything to make our lives easier lol ( i am thinkig discount ! ) how aout built in locust feeders aswell rather than having to buy them for a tenner
would also be a great idea.....ur good at this lol, the great think about these backgrounds is, i can make all sorts to match, and can even add on to them which is great :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump :up:

·
Registered
160 Posts
pm'd you

·
Registered
1,445 Posts