Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, myself and my.carpenter friend have decided to start building custom vivariums and racks, built to your specifications, available in any colour you want, with decor or without, with heat or without, lighting or without. Viv stands with built in cabinets or rack system, rub racks built lidded or unlidded. You name it you can have it.

Please send us your specs and we will send you a quote. 50% deposit required at time of order and general build time 7-14 days.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Joe

Reactions: Che

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump up

Bump up

Hi guys, myself and my.carpenter friend have decided to start building custom vivariums and racks, built to your specifications, available in any colour you want, with decor or without, with heat or without, lighting or without. Viv stands with built in cabinets or rack system, rub racks built lidded or unlidded. You name it you can have it.

Please send us your specs and we will send you a quote. 50% deposit required at time of order and general build time 7-14 days.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Joe

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
costing due to material costs

Ive supplied a couple.of quotes.now, it looks like we cant compete price wise with others around at the moment, we will be building some stock vivs 2x2x2, 3x2x2, 4x2x2. These will be listed as and when we build them. If you still want a quote by all means ask us for one but we are small and just starting out so our prices maybe higher than others.

Many thanks

Joe

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Hi, how much would you charge for a black 6 x 2 x 2?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts