Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a joiner and reptile lover so i can make some stunning vivs. any size,shape or colour. for specific species......etc
can build racks and stacks, glass wood perspex anything to match your furnature or part of furnature like a coffe table viv.
will deliver anywhere in the uk
give me your own designs, as wild as you like or use one of mine.
gimme a shout with what you want and il give you a great price.

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
out of interest, how much would you charge to build and deliver the top viv in this pic, size is 6 foot wide, 3 foot high, is fits into the corner and goes 3 1/2 foot back, its made from inch thick mdf and the glass size is 2x 750x727mm, it has two shelves for extra floor space, the drawing is very rough, but i'm sure you get the idea.
because of size it has to be built in the room it goes in.

the drawing also has bits missing?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
most of the really big vivs i build (up to 20ft) can be taken apart and re assembled with ease as to be posted and built like flatpack in the room.
i could do that for less than £60 to youur door.
MDF is cheap and i have a stack of it!
ps not a bad looking set-up

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
£60? the glass cost me £50 on its own, thanks.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what do you want it made from?
for instance contiboard is what a standard viv you get at the pet shop are made from, it comes in lots of colours.
id need to know exactly what you wanted but it will roughly be between £50-£70 maybe less depending

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Hi. Its for my daughters bosc. He has free roam of her room so the viv is mainly for him to use when we are not at home and during the night so its doesnt have to be anything expensive. :)

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Shes just got a silver metal bed and a pile of junk :lol: I dont think shes too bothered about the colour of board used. The main concern is something that wont fall apart. she actually drew plans and put them on the forum. I will search for the thread and put a link to it. Wont be long :D

·
Banned
290 Posts
how much would it end up costing for a 3ft by 2ft by 2ft, a 2ft by1 1/2ft by 1ft and a 4ft by 2ft by 2ft

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i had a look at her art work lol
that would be no problem, i have some toughened glass or i have double glazed stuff. if you wanted it made of;
ply=£50
mdf=£55
conti=£65 contiboard is recomended as it doesnt need treated and has a variety of finishes, mahogany,beech,black ash..... its also easy to clean and disinfect.

·
Registered
354 Posts
these vivs are stunning and professionaly built
i have an 8ft L shape corner viv that he done that has a cupboard and shelves bellow it, will post pic soon.
i can vouch for his work 100%
unbelievebally cheap, though he nicks the wood from his work shhhhhhh

1 - 20 of 140 Posts