Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
Damn i thought she was rehoming them then! :lol: They look expensive not sure what they are though they look very nice. :D

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
they do look like hypos but you can get them in uk for £200 unless they are het for something good to make them worth importing? Either way I hope you get to keep them they are stunning! :D

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL @ Andy

Legally even if they end up where their owner fails to make his legal requirments then they stay here forever by law.

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
Thats brilliant! I really hope for you he doesnt then you get to keep them. They look a decent size should breed in a couple of years then you will have babies worth £££££s for your reptile rescue! :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
Reptilerescueden said:
well on the forms it says worth 1500 but u can bet its more as ur not gona tell customs everything :)
What curreny is that? and where were they shipped from? also what happened at customs, was he missing paper work or something, this is the stuff that worries me about ordering reps from over sea's :?

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
dont spose my corallus ruschenbergeri have turned up at your place?
regards gaz

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was wearing gloves as the first one nearly took my hubbies face off lmao. It's my daughter in the back ground at my mums house, nothing to do with the snakes lol.

The snakes was seized cos the guy or lass didnt have the correct paperwork. They may however end up with the owner if they decide to sort the mess out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts