Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, Reptile Lovers I am Moon, and I a big fan of reptiles, I have 2 lizards one crested gecko one leopard gecko and I'm starting to get into isopods!! hope you enjoy the videos of my animals

Link to my youtube page here

------------------- Videos -------------------

New Short Video Of Leopard Gecko Falls off a ledge

New Leopard Gecko video here

Video of my Leopard Gecko Shedding Her Skin

Leopard gecko enjoying a snack

Sleepy Crested Gecko Short

Cute Crested Gecko Eating Timelapse

Sleepy Crested Gecko Wake Up Timelapse

NEW Cute video of my new isopods Dairy Cow

Another isopod video

hope you enjoy have a great day!!!​

Registered
Awesome videos. I admit I've only watched the crested gecko ones so far but will try watching the rest later.

I have a camera on my Cresties at night, it's awesome watching them 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome videos. I admit I've only watched the crested gecko ones so far but will try watching the rest later.

I have a camera on my Cresties at night, it's awesome watching them 馃榿
thanks do you upload vids link me youtube yt ill check it out!!!!

Registered
thanks do you upload vids link me youtube yt ill check it out!!!!
I don't but I may do. Will let you know if I decide to. I do have a website in which I will be trying to put them on though.

Where have you got the bamboo things from? I've been trying to find them for ages.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't but I may do. Will let you know if I decide to. I do have a website in which I will be trying to put them on though.

Where have you got the bamboo things from? I've been trying to find them for ages.
i got the bamboo things from amazon i think when they were in stook you might find them in some reptile stores or websites, hows your website going you were saying about.

Registered
Website is great, still a few kink's to get around. I've managed to get the videos on there, although I haven't put many on yet, so I've decided against a YouTube channel for now.

I've decided to make my own bridges and things for my Cresties as I can't seem to find the bamboo

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Website is great, still a few kink's to get around. I've managed to get the videos on there, although I haven't put many on yet, so I've decided against a YouTube channel for now.

I've decided to make my own bridges and things for my Cresties as I can't seem to find the bamboo
yea lockdown might have made everyone buy all the bamboo stocks haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts