Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya im cutting back on my snakes so i have for sale:-
motley snow corns , 3 months old, females £20 each.
maclotts python male, 2007 £125.
solomon island ground boa , male 2006, £100.
kenyan sand boa, female, 2007 £100.
indian python (molaurus) 2008 with cert, £130.
ghost honduran milk snake, male 2008 ,£120
banded cali king , female 2009, £25
proven pair of bull snakes, £120 pair.
proven pair of house snakes £130 pair.
taiwanese beauty snake, female 2005, £120.
blue beauty , female 2005 £200.
hypo tangerine honduran milk snake , female, 2008 £75.
all feeding well on de frost & 100% healthy.
call 07799112504 thanks.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Most will want to see pics before they buy though? Any pics of the solomon ground boa?

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
How are people supposed to express interest when they cant see the animal?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
interested in indian python, whats the sex, would need photos though. I can't see peopl ebuying these without any pictures.

·
Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
indian python is sold, someone came & looked at it & bought it, i dont deliver,i dont courier so if someone wants something they have to come to pick it up anyway, pointless sending pics to timewasters, someone from fife asked for pics of corns....like they was going to travell 250 miles to pick 1 up

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
pointless sending pics to timewasters, someone from fife asked for pics of corns....like they was going to travell 250 miles to pick 1 up
Ever thought they may have relatives around the Somerset area?? Not nice calling people "timewasters" just because they're not 5 minutes up the road:(

·
Registered
31 Posts
pics

If you are selling the animals, then what difference is it if they are posted elsewhere. Get real. Interested but not in imaginary animals....

·
Registered
31 Posts
pics....

If you are selling the animals, then what difference is it if they are posted elsewhere. Get real. Interested but not in imaginary animals....

·
Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
andy007 what r u interseted in then?? or r u just wasting time?
bushviperer, if your interested then come & take a look at my "imaginary" animals, if u really wanted anything ive got for sale then you'd have to come to pick it up anyways! or do u just want pictures to add to your album???

1 - 20 of 22 Posts