Reptile Forums banner

cwd not feeding

380 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  mr stroudy 
#1 · (Edited)
i have 2 cwd i think they are approx 4-6mnths they are very active but dont seem to be eating i have only had hem about a week.
there temperature is 29 degrees top middle of tank and about 31 in the basking spot the cold end (the bottom) is about 25.5 degrees humidity is controlled between 65%and 75%.
im offering locust morio worms wax worms butter worms and fish.they dont look badly under weight 1 is a tad skinny and the other looks ok but they just dont seem to eat.

just to add you can see my setup in my status if that helps

#4 ·
it could just be them settling in as I have had that with cwds before they are just getting use to new home just keep your eye on them for a while but they probably will start eating once they settle in.Were the cb as I got one that was cf and it took her ages to start eating

#5 ·
i had the the same problem with my 2 cwd when i first got them!! Think they just need 2 settle in abit more, i got mine 2 start feed again with meal worms, offerin them with feedin tongs!! Try it, worth a go, how bigs there viv?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.