Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow chondroheads,

I will be moving to Indo and have decided to sell my group. These animals were handpicked by me for producing blue/exceptional cyclops animals. I'll consider any resonable offer. These animals will be sold only as a group as I have to export them. I am located in Korea and although exporting isn't difficult, I think it's worth it only as a group for both the buyer and me. I can provide papers needed for overseas shipping including CITES permit. It takes about 2 weeks to get all the required papers here.

Female A:
WC longterm captive that has successfully bred for me last season (2011/2012). A true blue animal that also seem to have become hormonal blue after her first clutch. She is very mellow and never misses a meal. My absolute favorite of the group.

Indoor with flash when she was gravid. She was darker/torquise blue before being gravid and she is bright icy blue now.

2 of her all red offsprings.

Female B:
WC longterm captive. Pickier eater than female A. She was a live feeder at first but now takes frozen/thawed rats that isn't soaked with water. She likes her rats warm and fuzzy. Notice a scar on her face. Never been bred.

Indoor without flash. She is a little brighter in person.

Male A:
WC longterm captive. Devours everything except when actively breeding. This male has very interesting color with blue patches and black speckles. This is the male that was bred to female A. A nice breeding machine.

Indoor without flash.

Male B,C, and D:
'08 Captive bred by my friend. The dam is an extremely nice blue (hormonal I think) cyclops and the sire, a more typical cyclops with nice blue dorsal.
All super docile and eat like champs. These are full sibs. I've put each of them with a female last year just to see their breeding ability/interest - B and C made instant lockups.

Male B indoor without flash. Paler but bluer now.

Male C indoor without flash.

Male D indoor flash.

The dam of above males with flash.

All animals are external parasite free BUT I haven't treated them with internal parasites. I'm one of those who believe healthy/acclimated animals are not harmed by normal load of parasite. Another reason for not treating them is the fact that it is extremely difficult (or should I say impossible) to find a reptile vet here and I do not want to risk it.

For those who are seriously interested, I can provide more information with additional pics. If anyone is interested but want more animals to make up the shipping cost, I can get another nice group from a friend of mine. This group consists of 1 female biak, 2 female jayapura, and 1 female arso type. The biak is a huge, bluish monster with fierce temparament and apetite. The jayapuras are more typical specimens. The arso is with nice blue stripe and white spots. I also have some '12 cb albino/het albino boas for sale.

You can e-mail me at [email protected].
Thanks.

Moon

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
Closed- all classified adverts must have a price.

Please PM either myself or another moderator once a price for each animal has been decided. We will add this and then re-open the thread.

Many thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.