Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our hatchling is really settling in now seems to come out a bit more and we found out tonight, at the first time of asking, it's a strike feeder.

Read in a previous thread about someone holding a mouse to encourage the snake to strike and they dropped it as the strike shocked them. Thought to myself "What a Wus".
Yup dropped it when it struck. :oops:

Really surprised at how quick the whole pinkie disappeared as well.

Not a very good pic as it's off a mobile phone. I'll make sure the cameras out next week and do it properly.

Hey! I'm a super regular.
Do I have to wear the Y fronts outside me strides and change in phone boxes now.

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
great piccy n its off a mobile bleedin ell wot kinda fone do u have lovly lookin snake congrats 2 u

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great piccy n its off a mobile bleedin ell wot kinda fone do u have lovly lookin snake congrats 2 u
I wish, daughters boyfriends phone, mines a cheapo PAYG.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeah it dont take long once they get goin

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
That's a really pretty snake - what type is it? - looks a bit like a morph hognose. And what phone is it your daughter's b/f got? Mine is total crap pic compared and I need a new phone 8)

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
looks like a normal corn to me

nice pic and good to hear its a good feeder :D

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, normal corn , courtesy of Mr Lostcorn.

I'll ask what his phone is, I know it's an Ericson if thats any help.

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
It is shocking seeing them strike :p I don't have to hold it up, just plop the pinkie in with them (i use a really useful box for when feeding them) and they instantly go over and strike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts