Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dont care really

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how frustrating is it watchin a top 5 in the world team create next to no chance's against a team we should beat week in week out?there's no creation from any midfielder.we ARE missing david beckham no matter what anyone say's,mclaren has to bring him back.beckham is sound defensivly,create's at least 4 chance's a game,he is the best crosser of a ball in europe.if we have a free kick anywhere from 35 yrds he is lethal.gerrard is banned for next game....bring becks back into the fold he has the experience we need.
you never saw any other national team dropping they're player's because they didnt have the greatest of world cup's....brazil-ronaldo...he's over weight,lazy but still picked...spain-raul(just dropped i know),not played well for years....italy-luca toni picked on his club form,cany hit a horses ass with a banjo.

MCLAREN...BRING BECKHAM BACK...YA BIG DAFT GIT..HE USED TO PRAISE BECKHAM WEEK AFTER WEEK....THE POWER'S GONE TO HIS( :lol: NNY :lol: ) HEAD

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
hard to say really. although i cant see how hes not at least in the squad.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he has to be brought back in,i cannot see a footballing reason why he's not in the squad...he can do a job for 45 mins if need be which we needed today,he was one of the best players for us in the world cup,he created so many chance's,he score's important goals...he has to come back.mclaren has no other midfielder that can create like becks.

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
I have always been a big Beckham fan and today it proved how much we need him.
Gerrard spent more time on the left than the right today, Lampard wasnt up to much.

and Downing what the F**k is that about I know we are missing Joe Cole on the left but I would rather play Ashley Cole as a left winger than downing, :idea: .

BRING BACK BECKHAM, TIME FOR A NEW MANAGER :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i think the manager is in an awkward position here, he doesnt want to bring him back as he will look like a tit.. although he may have to look like a tit lol

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he looks like a tit anyway,i didnt want him as manager and neither did 70% of the english fans....stuart downing is wan#,gerrard kept narrowing play all i heard mclaren saying was "wide..pull them wide" how in the hell can they pull them wide if no fcuker is wide.and the one wide player (downing)we posses cant cross the ball for shi#...wright-phillips is ok but has NO experience.even if aaron lennon was fit to play id still have becks in the team or at least the squad.he didnt get 90 odd caps being a bad player at least he has passion for the team.

i agree we need a new manager already,we got boo'd off the pitch for god sake.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i think the poll was about 90 didnt want him.
i wanted o'neill... funny thing is he said he applied for the job... well in that case why didnt he get it?

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Mclaren was already England staff under Sven, so I think it was like most Businesses we have to advertise the vacancy but he already had the job.

I agree Nige I would have prefered O'neill.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
because the fa panicked when big phil blew his top,o'neill should be england manager.i dont see how mclaren can make us into world beater's.if we lose in croatia on wednesday he'll know what pressure is,i dont rate him at all.

·
Registered
597 Posts
italy-luca toni picked on his club form,cany hit a horses ass with a banjo.
you do know he broke the record for the most goals in one serie A season right? :)

Beckham is not needed, he should have been dropped after the 2002 world cup. we are never going to win with the long ball system. another one that needs to go is lampard he's shit for country.

the next friendly should atleast try something different

like Theo walcott Gerrard Carrick Aaron Lennon

and with no injuries or suspensions i think overall our best midfield will be

Theo walcott Gerrard Hargreaves Aaron Lennon

this is pacey wings, 2 strong tacklers and shooters. Pace and power all together. also has a blend of experience and youth

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
look at what o neill has done to a wank villa side? coz they are that lol... yet they are unbeaten and they have played chelsea and arsenal

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Jack13 said:
Beckham is not needed, he should have been dropped after the 2002 world cup. we are never going to win with the long ball system. another one that needs to go is lampard he's shit for country.
I agree with Lampard as for Beckham you are talking Shite. :lol:

Beckham was definetly missed tonight. I would definetly try walcott instead of downing.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
theo walcott is a striker for starter's,luca toni broke the goals in seria a i know,but how does he rate in national team??not good.carrick is over rated,and again none of the midfielders u have said are gemuine goal creaters jack....

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Theo could probably do a better job than downing and did come on for arsenal playing on the left hand side of midfield.

·
Registered
597 Posts
theo is as they say versatile, he can play. left and right wing aswell as striker

look at our world cup this year, we got a lucky break in our first match with the own goal, second match against trinidad we cut it very close again scoring our first on the 83rd minute. Lennon looked better on the Right for the few minutes he got on pitch to what beckham did the whole time he was on. hes seriously overrated in football, dont get me wrong i agree probably one of the best dead ball takers but that only helps so much.

long ball is our style and we have to break that habit because we are going to wait a very long time if long ball stays our style, maclaren axeing beckham should mean we will play some different football which is needed, give maclaren time, hopfully he will do well

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hopefully isnt good enough,he IS over rated.and with the world cup who's free kick lead to the goal?i'm soory but i dont agree,beckham has to be in the squad.there is no replacement for experience he has that in abundance.mclaren is a joke and should never have got the job.i never liked sven but at least he had alot of experience,i'll support the team through it all.but steve mclaren is not the way forward.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
im sorry i voted no i think he`s had his day he should let some young blood in so to speek

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lampard is useless in an ENgland shirt

1 - 20 of 32 Posts