Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was listening to a friend talking today who said that you could get a predominantly white snake he said was called a de alberts white lipped something. not sure if i was being sold a pile of something unpleasent and smelly or whether this is true. . either im about to look v v v silly or discover a new and hopefully beautifull snake.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well thats a start. wasn't even sure if they existed or not. guess i'll be googling in a minute then :lol: . are there any snakes that have white in there colouration????????

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok that failed came up with one picture and that was naff. anyone got any pictures :shock:
oh yeah and what are they- de alberts white lipped..... what???

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
only thing i found was on www.paulsreptileden.co.uk it was a d'Alberts white lipped python, theres not much there though.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Predominantly white snakes include:
blizzard corns
leucistic texas ratsnakes

Both are reasonably easy to care for (though the rats are a bit aggressive occasionally) and available in the UK.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Oops, was he looking to buy? Cos yeah it may be a bit pricey then... :?

Thought he just wanted to look at white snakes lol :roll:

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
I dunno to be honest :? I assumed he was looking to buy but actually he doesnt say that anywhere :lol: I will keep my trap shut now!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
actually to stop any tiffs i was half and half. would love something white or with white in it. but have to see what the post xmas bonus brings first. on knees praying now.... thanx to yall.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
p.s my good lord those white lipped pythons are stunning. what are they like as "pets" and what sort of money?????

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
aggresive but if u get a baby it should calm down, they need high humidity and ive heard they are excellent feeders, the cheapest ive seen them is at snakes n adders under £200 8) :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts