Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else seen this on the news?

guy took out his death adder to check on it and it got him between thumb and finger.

not up on my DWA, but surely its not a good idea to take out one of the worlds most deadly snakes by hand???

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Obviously I did, lol was watching it on the news as I did the thread.

My mum also saw it, my Oh is supposed to be oving in next week with her corns and royals and she wasnt keen anyway, she just came in and said she dont want em here cos someone on the news almost died from a snake bite

:roll2:

Dont think she understands the difference, Oh well will have to do some practical education :lol2:

·
Premium Member
13,877 Posts
Obviously I did, lol was watching it on the news as I did the thread.

My mum also saw it, my Oh is supposed to be oving in next week with her corns and royals and she wasnt keen anyway, she just came in and said she dont want em here cos someone on the news almost died from a snake bite

:roll2:

Dont think she understands the difference, Oh well will have to do some practical education :lol2:
LMAO. THere are some people who just see all snakes as dangerous be it corn or whatever. Good luck with the educating!!:lol2:

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
Apparently the guy at Canterbury Exotics got tagged by a Cobra and spent the night in Hospital.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Keeping Venomous snakes, can be dangerous, there is no getting away from it, its a passion for most of us, and a choice we all make, I am sure these guys do it as safe as they can be, also bear in mind the press generally dont get things right, no one wants to get bitten but its a fact of life risk wise for venomous keepers, I do understand why people who dont do it dont understand, and I understand why venomous keepers wouldnt do anything else, these guys are passionate about their hobby ans what it entails.

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LMAO. THere are some people who just see all snakes as dangerous be it corn or whatever. Good luck with the educating!!:lol2:

I have a corn that is probably more likely to bite than most DWA :lol2:

Ill have to ger her to hold him.... See do you feel like your going to die???:lol2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts