armadillos
pangolins
tamanduas
dart frogs
fire sals
lions
wolves
tigers

(pangolins, fennecs and tamanduas being my latest ambitions)

just shows what this forum can do to people and what animals they want :lol2:

anyone else is free to add to the list if i havent covered everything :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whats wrong with snow leopards,ocelot,jaguarundi,fishing cat.
I KNEW I WAS MISSING SOMETHING! i've just googled jaguarundi and that's the first time i've seen one, so beautiful! i've wanted an ocelot and snow leopard since longer than i can remember, they're so hard to find though aren't they and i doubt any council would say 'yes you can have a leopard and an ocelot' unless you live in like the countryside on a farm :whistling2:

·
Registered
242 Posts
If i even mentioned wanting any more animals, i swear my hubby would move out :lol2:

I used to love my goats and yes, when they spring off each others back or even their owners its wonderful, though painful! Fortunately i grew up on a small holding and and my parents allowed me to have what i wanted as long as i researched and paid all costs. They kind of regretted that when i had three huge fish tanks and terrapins in my bedroom, not to mention all the stuffed animals and china ones too, along with all the animals outside. I was and still am, an animal obsessed person :whistling2:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If i even mentioned wanting any more animals, i swear my hubby would move out :lol2:

I used to love my goats and yes, when they spring off each others back or even their owners its wonderful, though painful! Fortunately i grew up on a small holding and and my parents allowed me to have what i wanted as long as i researched and paid all costs. They kind of regretted that when i had three huge fish tanks and terrapins in my bedroom, not to mention all the stuffed animals and china ones too, along with all the animals outside. I was and still am, an animal obsessed person :whistling2:
what were your animals outside? was it just goats? and i used to have terrapins, they were amazing to watch at night, i used to fall asleep to them swimming around :love:

·
Registered
651 Posts
:gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp: if you could look in my garden right now you wouldn't say that :lol2:

:gasp: He's adorable!

The ones at college were rescues, not sure what their story was, but they were horrific! You would have to distract them before entering or leaving their field, otherwise they would constantly try and ram you and butt you entering and leaving! One managed to pin a student against the gate at one point so she couldn't open it!

The shy one was a cutie, he had to be kept separate from his 2 bully brothers in a different field though

No idea what type of goats they were, but they had massive horns!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I had 4 calves/steers, one who used to let me oil his hooves and brush him! 3 different groups of show poultry, geese, loads and i mean loads of different ducks. Rabbits, Gineau pigs, many goats and two of those that for some reason i wouldnt allow to be left in a field as i thought they'd be upset?? :blush: Yep mum loved that one! Oh a sheep that also remained loose that thought it was a dog and thats along with all the other farm animals my parent owned. It was a good job that i was working from when i was 11 years old and hated socializing :lol2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.