Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya, does anyone have any info about these?? went to hull saturday got a new baby corn(albino, i think)
anyway saw some of these about 2 1/2inch in length, and sooooo cute, would really like some, looked like ickle dino's,lol. but want lots of info b4 i get any, cheers in advance, rach xx

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
they also don't grow very big, the ones u saw in the shop were most likely full grown so they don't need very big vivs

u probably already knew that but o well at least i suggested something lol :lol:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Neonius said:
they also don't grow very big, the ones u saw in the shop were most likely full grown so they don't need very big vivs

u probably already knew that but o well at least i suggested something lol :lol:
actually i didnt so thank you, i was wondering if anyone would tell me that, and was also hoping they wouldnt get very big too, lol.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
here's an adult sized horned drag

this guy seems big but he can't be, i saw desert horns in a shop a few days ago and they were small as hell plus i know they don't grow big this one must be a close up and he must be fat lol :lol:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
no they are tiny, can flattern themselfs out tho. friend of mine kept them, really fasinating creatures but not sutable for "pets". he had two and they both died within a month i think

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Ive just been looking at some of these on another site and was thinking about getting some myself until i saw this. These were wild caught so I might wait until some CB one come along. Very very cute looking.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
seeing as I cant easily get hold of supplies of harvester ants it looks like its a bad idea anyway as they would soon die :(

·
Registered
165 Posts
exotic pets cumbria have CB horned lizards. they tame pretty quick and make lovely pets. they eat an awful lot though. i know of a few people who have them and they eat waxworms and crickets no problem at all.

give the shop in cumbria a call, i'm sure they can help.

Jodie.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
jml220679 said:
exotic pets cumbria have CB horned lizards. they tame pretty quick and make lovely pets. they eat an awful lot though. i know of a few people who have them and they eat waxworms and crickets no problem at all.

give the shop in cumbria a call, i'm sure they can help.

Jodie.
Dont know if its the same place but Id seen them on exotic-pets.co.uk. Will give them a call in the future when im ready to get some and see if they can help out with info on feeding etc. Thanks.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Thanks. I will contact the cumbria one first seeing as they have CB Horned. Im definatley interested in keeping some in the future and if their diets ok on crickets and worms thats even better :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
cb horns

if your not believing they are CB phone and ask for a number for their supplier. i think they will be if they are advertising them specifically as being CB though.
besides price doesn't always reflect things. a mate of mine just sold his baby CB agamas for £20 each and his beardies for a £10 because he has so many things all breeding at once and is running out of space!

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
hey, i just brought home a CB female, picking up the male on thursday, so i got a CB breeding pair for £80.

Can't be that hard to get hold of, ordering more into the shop aswell as we've sold 2 pairs other than the one i just bought. They'll be £90 for a pair if anyone is interested, they'd have to be picked up from the store in Blackburn. nice deal though, :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts