Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This little guy is called dexter (sticking to his original name before i got him). He's so tiny, likkle. He's a scorpio maraus

How big do these guys grow?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
nice scorp ^_^

(have you ever seen the show dexter?? on FX, its amazing!! you must watch it!!)

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, yeah i have it's a great show, watched the first half of series on FX at my mums then had to watch it again on normal ch3 so i could watch last half of series! Can't wait to watch 2nd series. His name was dexter before i got him but it's cool so i'll leave his name.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, managed to escape the DC for a nosey LOL

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Here's the beast!!
Pretty aggressive, with a painful sting LD value reported to be 9.37-inactive (mg/kg) and 141.6-inactive (mg/kg), harmless for healthy humans.
It will probably grow up to 6/8 cm long, often found in desert habitats but can also be found in dry forests, its a burrowing species so make it possible!
Keep him warm!
Congratulations on this one too!, he's a beauty.
J-L
:2thumb:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool thanks for the info about the sting not sure what it means part fae bit you put about harmless to healthy human lol, i've got some 12" metal tongs so i don't have to put my fingers near him! He's maybe about 3-4cm atm. He came with everything inc heatmat just realised can get the pics from before i got him and post them they're better wait a sec.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Can see bit missing from pincer! Hope you like them J-L LOL

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
He looks great and nice name! Congratz! Mines been digging like crazy so his nicely set up viv is now trashed! Happens with everything! x

·
Registered
16,413 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys, i can't wait to see him catch his tea gonna see if he's hungry later tonight!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Yeah, those pics are much better.
he so awsome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts