Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per my thread last week about us hatching the first DB in the UK....:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

We breed with three pure Morphs; Sunglows (SG) Super Snows (SS) and Diablo Blancos (DB)...collectors and breeders have started to ask when they will be ready...so we don't disappoint, I have created a viewing waiting list on our Website.
Hopefully, this will re-assure our customers and also help us with quality control....

So if anyone is interested in going on our waiting list then please either PM me or Visit our website and fill in the 'Contact Us' section.

When the Leos you are waiting for are ready then I will email/PM you at that time and offer you those available in priority order....

So those interested please let us know....: victory:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whats the price tag on DB's? they look stunning!
Good Question!!!

It all depends on the colourings....the whiter they are- the dearer they will be- The DBs will range from £400-£1000...

I have some really colourful Sunglows coming out too..they will range from £70-£120....

:2thumb:

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Good Question!!!

It all depends on the colourings....the whiter they are- the dearer they will be- The DBs will range from £400-£1000...

I have some really colourful Sunglows coming out too..they will range from £70-£120....

So close to being out of my price range :lol: might put myself down for some Sunglows though ^_^

·
Registered
937 Posts
Im interested in a Sunglow.
I want a DB too but its a little out of my price range.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im interested in a Sunglow.
I want a DB too but its a little out of my price range.
If you are interested in a Sunglow then please PM me and tell me what sex you are wanting and how many? Then I can put you on the waiting list no prob!!!

The Diablos are NEW to the UK and very rare, this reflects the market value....responsible breeders will eventually make these Morphs more accessible, price wise.

:mf_dribble:

·
Banned
6,748 Posts
I can vouch for that statment as far as im aware there are only a few breeders in the uk people are going to be able to get these from :D
This is the DB's first proper breeding season for the uk.
There are more Enigmas in the uk than there are Diablo Blancos, so the price is a good one if you ask me :D

Oh btw MJS Congrats on the hatchlings hun D aint as upset as everyone thought he would be :)

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can vouch for that statment as far as im aware there are only a few breeders in the uk people are going to be able to get these from :D
This is the DB's first proper breeding season for the uk.
There are more Enigmas in the uk than there are Diablo Blancos, so the price is a good one if you ask me :D

Oh btw MJS Congrats on the hatchlings hun D aint as upset as everyone thought he would be :)
Thanks Faith and Paul!!!!!!
Thanks for being Ron's Distributors!!!!:notworthy:

Cat and Mart

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
what are they???(genetics wise)

are they blazing blizzards like people say
Oh no no no no no.....much more complex than that!!!

Here's the man himself (Ron Tremper) explaining DBs......

The “White Devil” is the result of crossing very white Tremper Albino "Blazing" Blizzard (BB) females with our best Raptor male and breeding those double het offspring together. It is not the result of crossing a pure BB with a pure BB and accidentally getting a variant of that morph with all red eyes. No BB has ever been produced with two all red eyes. I also introduced the genes for giant into the Diablo Blanco project, so many of these DBs will have above average size. The first pure DB with two all red eyes hatched in May 2006. (In the US)

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Updated list 2008

:notworthy:Just thought we would update our available list Season 2008...

Sunglows (some lovely colours coming out)
Mack Snows
Giant Mack Snows
Aptors
Raptors
Super Snows
Het Diablo Blancos
Diablo Blancos

If anyone wants to go on the waiting list, please PM us.
(The waiting list is there to help us with quality control and demand.)
No deposit is necessary to go on the waiting list.

We may be at Doncaster in September....not sure as yet???
We were going to start doing the shows next year, but we keep being asked about September...so will keep this thread up to date with our decision...:2thumb:

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
what are they???(genetics wise)

are they blazing blizzards like people say
They are nice and do have a fair bit to offer genetically but there not really all that.They are a leo expressing (T_albino + Blizzard + Eclipse) trait carryers of Striped,Reverse striped,Jungle,Patternless striped.So in a nut shell yes there a Blazing blizzard + eclipse eyes.When i own one it will be known for what it is a T_albino eclipse blizzard : victory:.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gazz....please refer to Ron Trempers site on the genetics of a Diablo Blanco- afterall he created them. I have quoted him above ^^:2thumb:

The DB has also proven to unlock other genes....the Leo world is expecting so many suprises from the DB over the forthcoming years. The Xanthic has allready been produced as a results of the DB gene....whatever next????:2thumb:

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
Gazz....please refer to Ron Trempers site on the genetics of a Diablo Blanco- afterall he created them. I have quoted him above ^^:2thumb:

The DB has also proven to unlock other genes....the Leo world is expecting so many suprises from the DB over the forthcoming years. The Xanthic has allready been produced as a results of the DB gene....whatever next????:2thumb:
Albino blizzard gose in albino blizzard comes out.He use blazzing blizzard so there blazing blizzard + eclipse eye gene.He did created but really he just gave a added plus to a morph that all ready exsisted.He combo'd two morphs Blazzing blizzard X RAPTOR and Albino eclipse blizzard-(DB) was the inevitable result.If you breed a jungle x blizzard then back breed the offspring it is highly likly that the blizzard offspring will jungle BUT being blizzard you can't see that there jungle so they are nothing more that blizzards.Albino eclipse blizzard(DB's) are nothing more than albino blizzard expressing the eclipse gene.

And there is no Xanthic morph it has not been proven to breed true.You should expect the see offspring like that out of blizzard breedings coz there nothing more than T_albino blizzard(HI-YELLOW)-some time wrongly refered to as Blazzing banana blizzard.Golden coloued eyes is't that rare in T_albinos most often seen in T_albino patternless.

So called Xanthic.

T_albino blizzard(BB)HI-YELLOW.

T_albino blizzard(BB)HI-YELLOEW from RAPTOR ancestory.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts