1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Very nice. There's a good chance my female is gavid so hopefully I can hold back a few if I get lucky.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Beautiful pics and lovely snake :)

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Gorgeous!!!

Ps. My male oksibil scrub has just been imported...gotta wait til June to pick him up from Hamm though!!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
i had hideous quotes (well in my eyes / means) for oksibil's last time i made serious enquirys about some. all the best with it mate!!! im slightly jelly... matts paternless has me drawling for more amethistina...
They are definitely pricy...but I think the price for mine was pretty good

I just hope my female fancies him!

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
good looking Diamond,who produced this one mate ?

cheers shaun

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you have any problems im sure i could trade you for a mongrel X locale scrub... :2thumb: pmsl.... the stupid bit about it is i turned round and dropped 2g on a dog a instant after turning down oksibil's 15mnths on and im not sure i took the easy route...

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
if you have any problems im sure i could trade you for a mongrel X locale scrub... :2thumb: pmsl.... the stupid bit about it is i turned round and dropped 2g on a dog a instant after turning down oksibil's 15mnths on and im not sure i took the easy route...
Errrrm...no! Lol

Well if its the one in the photo you made an impossible choice...lovely looking animal

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shaun, ive just looked for my reciept cos my memory sucks with names but i cant for life of me figure where i put it... The breeders name was Bob (Robert) ... sorry i cant remember his surname bbut he is from my way well more towards pompey, ill remember soon im sure... :blush:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Errrrm...no! Lol

Well if its the one in the photo you made an impossible choice...lovely looking animal
he was and is, and cheers mate. I think the house would have dealt with the odd bit of scrub pee better to be honest but if im honest i wouldn't change him now...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts