Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Aurora, my 4 month old 25% Diamond-x-Zebra sib from UKpythons, iv only had her two weeks and she's already calming down. and she's GORGEOUS!!!! they gain an intense yellow and jet black colouring as they age but for now (in the flesh at least) she looks like a little Bredli, which isnt a bad thing?

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, and don’t be fooled, she isn’t too calm yet, strikes and Head buts anything that moves? But as soon as she is out her tub, she is fine? And she's very fast, not too easy to handle yet especially when your trying to take photos :? im confident she will settle down nicely though.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Very nice I have an 04 male 50% from UKpythons

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
very nice, I went down to UKpythons pick her up and saw loads of nice snakes, he had an 04 50% also and it was the prettiest snake iv ever seen, really bright yellow, he said she was nippy but I think it was because she isn’t handled that often, what’s yours like? The Woma's looked allot nicer in person too and he showed me a zebra carpet, but it was Extremely Aggressive and I didn’t have £8000 on me at the time? :D I will definitely be getting her a boy friend from there next year though... a 50% I think or maybe a 75 if they have them?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Very nice snake there you got.

I'm hoping on getting a Jungle Jag sib female from UKpythons next year then hopefully going to try breeding them a few years later. Not for the money really as I would sell them cheap anyway and a few of my friends would like to keep snakes.
Anyway thats a few years off yet. Much to learn still.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Royal Boa said:
very nice, I went down to UKpythons pick her up and saw loads of nice snakes, he had an 04 50% also and it was the prettiest snake iv ever seen, really bright yellow, he said she was nippy but I think it was because she isn’t handled that often, what’s yours like? The Woma's looked allot nicer in person too and he showed me a zebra carpet, but it was Extremely Aggressive and I didn’t have £8000 on me at the time? :D I will definitely be getting her a boy friend from there next year though... a 50% I think or maybe a 75 if they have them?
My DxJ is really calm and very inquisitive, I also have a 05 Zebra sib but she is really nippy. :D

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well he said that all Zebras are really aggressive, that’s probably why your sibling is? very pretty though, More pics of your viv and more of your DXJ would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Seems as you asked it would be rude not too

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Stunner, cant wait to see how mine grows. hopefully she'l be a high yellow, cant say iv ever seen a 25% adult before though? just 50's and 75's.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
One of the best DxJ I have ever seen was a 25% from ukpythons, by best I mean a representation of both sub species :D In fact you may reconise it from the ukpythons site

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah, thats a really nice one, i saw one just like that in person (may even have been that one? 3yr old?) and it looked even nicer in the flesh!! he wouldnt let me hold him though..... i think he was affraid of losing a sale if i got bitten :D i thaught they were 50's though? il get the pic he sent me of it up in a bit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts