Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone see python invasion last night it was about burms invading florida.
and there where a few stories about them, there was one when this guys burm killed him..........very sad.
it kinda put me of burms....................burm owners persuade me back!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
anyone see python invasion last night it was about burms invading florida.
and there where a few stories about them, there was one when this guys burm killed him..........very sad.
it kinda put me of burms....................burm owners persuade me back!

what channel ???

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
ive wached it a while back i think on nat geo wild ?? is that the same one when it was talking about the burm eating the crocodile

·
Registered
643 Posts
did you see the size of that burm that bloke pulled out from those trees in that garden

good job it was set-up and someones tame fed pet:whistling2:

·
Registered
560 Posts
i thougt it was a wicked show but not as good as one i saw aaaages ago where they scientifically calculated the strike speed and squeeze pressure of a HUGE python. They put tiny sensors all over a chicken i think it was, then poked the snake till it attacked basically! WISH i could remember what it was called. They had all that computor graphic stuff and it looked AWSOME!

·
Registered
923 Posts
I think was with a anaconda and it was called super snake
think i saw it

Yep that was defo the one. Called 'Supersnakes' with English commentary and 'Search for the Supersnake' for American release.

·
Registered
643 Posts
was that the program about anaconda and retics" about man eating snakes a crushing power think it was hunter/hunted on nash wild

retics are awsome thow: victory:

·
Registered
643 Posts
the best for me was dangerus encounters" when that spack bradey-bar went into a bat infected cave bat shit and water up to waist grabbed a retic 10ft by tail waiting for food in cave! retic slid out went under water
next thing bradey is screaming like he"s been hit by a sniper bullit
retic had lached on to his bleeding buttock"

hope the retic was ok:whistling2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts