Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just fed the snakes! Got a couple of vids although couldnt video them all.

My first two vids are of my IJCP shes a little dear the first vid is just of her, the 2nd is of her strike feeding this is the first time shes done this for me (new snake) the videos are ok, but dont really do her much justice shes going to shed soon so her colours a little bit off. anyway heres the first two vids.

Video of my ijcp - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Video of My young IJCP at dinner time! - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is a couple of vids of my common boa 66% het albino first one is him striking and coiling..never done this with him before and the 2nd vid is a quick clip of him beginning to eat the mouse although it doesnt show his true colours in his tail it looks more brown in this vid- anyone thats seen pictures of him will back me up that his tail is redder! Here they are! -

Video of My Boa strike feeding - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and
Video of Video of my boa eating his dinner - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I will try upload some mroe later but these where the better ones!

Hope you enjoy!

:no1:

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks i love the IJCP!:no1: She seems to have such personality.. not that a lot of peopl see it in snakes..

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
your doing a great job with them mate.
The IJCP is stunning, I love the "messy" pattern that contrasts the bold colours.
and yea the red tails tail is very red, I was there when he bought it guys lol

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
your doing a great job with them mate.
The IJCP is stunning, I love the "messy" pattern that contrasts the bold colours.
and yea the red tails tail is very red, I was there when he bought it guys lol
:Na_Na_Na_Na::Na_Na_Na_Na:see every1 told ya! its true! :lol2::Na_Na_Na_Na::Na_Na_Na_Na:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts