Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I adore this girl... Shes from Joe Pierce via the Hamm show in September.

Shes so different to my other late lav mot girl Dahlia.. she was from Serpenco and I am almost certain she carried the anery gene.

I think it's safe to say Dior does not carry the anery gene, which is great, because I do not want lavenders with yellow on them in any way shape or form! ahhhh

I don't think I could have dreamt up a more perfect lavender motley... and to think I hated her when I first laid eyes on her!

Well.. she was a bit fugly.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
MontageMorphs wrote
I don't think I could have dreamt up a more perfect lavender motley... and to think I hated her when I first laid eyes on her!
Awwww... She's beautiful... Just curious though, how is she considered Lavender when she appears more chocolate colored? Is she going to go more lavender-purpley as she gets older?

Steve

·
Registered
25,692 Posts
It's interesting how completely different this colour of lavender is to my serpenco lavender motleys... what makes her so brown/red as opposed to mine which are sort of lilac?

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
there is variability in lavs, some are this colour, others the more grey, with this one you can see where the original mocha name came from:lol2:

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's interesting how completely different this colour of lavender is to my serpenco lavender motleys... what makes her so brown/red as opposed to mine which are sort of lilac?
My Serpenco lavender motley was very greyish purple too. Lavenders were orignally called "mocha" due to the browny appearance. I have looked though every picture Joe Pierce has ever posted of his lavender stock, and they seem pretty colourful.

I know that a few people have bought lavender motleys from Serpenco and they have proven to be anery lavender motleys. Not a bad thing, just an extra gene but I don't want that look. I want a PINK lav mot and I think this girl will be just that.

·
Registered
100 Posts
She's an absolute beauty, Elle!!! :mf_dribble:
I'm sure she will become even more stunning as she matures!:flrt:

Best wishes,

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Lovely little baby & love the lavender colour on her patterns or is it saddles? I don`t know much about corn morphs, so feel free to correct me if i`ve said anything wrong:lol2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts