Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of mine seems to! Yoko has always been a bit more of an individual than my other 3 and seems to be the most intelligent. Sometimes she starts squeaking a warning cry loudly but is asleep! When it carries on for some time I have to gently cuddle her and maybe give her a few of her fav treats till she calms down. Just wondered if anyone else has experienced this with their goos?

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
yup... can be quite annoying in the middle of the night, especially if they wake up the son :devil:

I'm pretty sure they all do it of my 4, but one does seem to do it a bit more often, he annoys the other degus so they push him out of bed when he does it, bless him

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
ive never notcied this with mine and they are in my bedroom.

mine are both girls and always sleep cuddled up together, never normally hear sounds from them

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ive never notcied this with mine and they are in my bedroom.

mine are both girls and always sleep cuddled up together, never normally hear sounds from them
Obviously very well adjusted girls! Like I said I've only noticed my Yoko doing it and whilst she's intergrated into my colony of 4 very well she's also a little bit different. The other three are siblings I'm sure but I don't think Yoko is from the same litter - her eye shape is completely different and she behaves differently too. Although not the alpha of the group she's the tamest and most intelligent. She's probably the moodiest of the four too lol!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts