Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does any1 come to the cheltenham/gloucestershire area? Only i am wanting my snakes probed!! I will make ya welcome with coffee or tea too lmao x

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
I may be in the area on saturday - it'll have to be a flying visit but i might be able to manage it.
I'm planning my route this afternoon so i'll know more shortly.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
if you don't dan.. then i MAY be up that way in a few weeks time..

N

·
Registered
350 Posts
I may be in the area on saturday - it'll have to be a flying visit but i might be able to manage it.
I'm planning my route this afternoon so i'll know more shortly.

In that case do you want to pop to my house and check whether my retic is Kayuadi? I live 5 mins from Nat.
I'll provide biscuits with my tea. (Nat doesn't)

Nat, don't they do probing at Cotswold on Saturdays? Paul was saying about it the other day. xxx

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In that case do you want to pop to my house and check whether my retic is Kayuadi? I live 5 mins from Nat.

Nat, don't they do probing at Cotswold on Saturdays? Paul was saying about it the other day. xxx
Lol Iv been asking tham for about a yr now

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
I am fast running out of time:lol2:

I am in Gosport for 10am and then i need to up in birmingham in the afternoon with 2 planned stops inbetween.

I'll go and sort my route out now.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Well it will be towards the end of the week i think? And you do know Dan eats all the biscuits dont you? And i always bring jaffa cakes ;)

:lol2:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Got to have a jaffa with your tea dont you? Seriously if you do get stuck give me a shout im at a loose end at the moment!

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Ok,

If all goes to plan it'd be around 2pm that i hit Cheltenham on my way up the M5.

I'll happily look at any retics and sex what ever you want but if you could be so kind as to be in the same place it would help me no end.

By then i will have been on the road around 9hrs and you'll be my penultimate stop before heading up to Birmingham and then on home.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
penultimate?? hehe I lurveeee that word and neva met no1 else who actually uses it!!!!

2pm would be fab!! Phil u can bring ur retic to mine if u like chick...theres no way i could walk to urs with 7 royals and a baby lmao

1 - 17 of 17 Posts