Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
dont like gasing i bop as you know there dead. just think you gas some mice and put them in the frezzer and they wake up only to try and get away from the cold and find there trapped they die scared and cold, i wouldnt want to go that way why should they have to risk it

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
just think you gas some mice and put them in the frezzer and they wake up
If they wake up, you didn't do it right.

I wait until it's absolutely certain they're dead - no breath, no movement for a minimum of twenty minutes - before they go in the freezer.

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
people i know siad they just put then in as soon as there asleep. sounds a bit harsh. but yeah if you wait thats ok.
They're doing it wrongly, then - and they should know that they should be waiting until the mice/rats are dead, not just unconscious.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi,

Looking for someone who has access to a Co2 Chamber in or around Cardiff/Swindon..
Please PM me if you have and I can give you more details on what I need

Many thanks
search this user : The_Elemental he makes them and he only charges what it costs to buy the equipment, he doesn't make a profit. He did one for me and its top notch really smart & handy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.