Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, well up to now I have had no luck with getting my boas to breed this year, but now that it is well and truely the start of the breeding season they are starting to get more active, and this morning I saw them locked, I know its most deffinately not copulation but its a start right?

YouTube - Well This Is A Surprise

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
congratulations! must be so exciting when that happens :flrt:

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
fingers crossed!

i got some pics of copulation.....but im not sure i can
put them on here

ian

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers guys, it was so unexpected because upto now they were showing absolutely no indications that they wanted to breed, but as soon as I put the male in with her last night he hasnt been off her, none stop courting all night, all today and still at it now, very exciting stuff

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well from what I have seen this morning the male left her alone for a while last night but now hes back on her tounge flicking all over her body, guess thats to try and stimulate her?
And I lost my intro because my laptop broke and I lost everything on it, will have to try and get it from one of the videos on youtube

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.