Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came off one of the hardest nightshifts i have had for a long time... demorolised and feeling grouchie i wandered into my bedroom and was greeted by these two cute little faces staring at me. Totally made me feel a million times better...

Does your lizards greet you when you get home? My leo and crestie are both to very shy and i really dont mind that... its so cool having two that now actively WANT my attention....love their personalities

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Haha cool pic! One of my Leo's is a nightmare love her though, whenever I'm in the room she will scratch at the glass and runners. So when I get into bed all I can hear is scratch scratch scratch lol, does make me laugh though!

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
when i walk into the reptile room i normally have six little faces there to greet me, four leopard geckos and two beardies, does make a long day at work so much better :)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
mine greets me with a big shite when I wake up and come in the front room ....the thoughts there bless him ...

nice pic

·
Registered
247 Posts
:2thumb: The one on the rights like... hey you, come over here and play with me:lol2:
Great picture by the way

·
Registered
286 Posts
Haha cool pic! One of my Leo's is a nightmare love her though, whenever I'm in the room she will scratch at the glass and runners. So when I get into bed all I can hear is scratch scratch scratch lol, does make me laugh though!
Man i've hardly slept the last few nights because my leo is scratchin away

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
My Mountain Horned Dragon greets me, but runs away and hides when I get the camera out.... I have to lie on the floor and zoom riiiiiiiight in to even attempt to catch her the little bugger...

This is zoomed fully in on a BlackBerry last night

My Leo runs away from me at all times lol

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
My Mountain Horned Dragon greets me, but runs away and hides when I get the camera out.... I have to lie on the floor and zoom riiiiiiiight in to even attempt to catch her the little bugger...

This is zoomed fully in on a BlackBerry last night

My Leo runs away from me at all times lol
Do you happen to be a King Cobra by any chance? Haha!

·
Registered
7,471 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I'm blonde; therefore I don't get it :lol2:

Aww haha! Well i'm pretty sure if any of those rep's saw a king cobra they would run a mile, hence because you said whenever they see you they run, i asked if you were a Cobra :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
Aww haha! Well i'm pretty sure if any of those rep's saw a king cobra they would run a mile, hence because you said whenever they see you they run, i asked if you were a Cobra :Na_Na_Na_Na:
Ahhhh..... now I see. No my MHD loves me when I have the tongs and some waxworms, she's just camera shy :devil: :lol2:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
my crestie when he eventually wakes up usually looks at me and turns away :( unless i have crickets

1 - 15 of 15 Posts