Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my cat tigger muffin on his skateboard he is getting quite good now and thinking of going semi pro :D lol

looking for a sponsor lol :D
possibly CATerpillar

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no replies. does everyone have animals with no hobbies or is my cat just special

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
one of my cats used to eat curry and when we first got my dog he had this neat trick ofe eating everyone's underwear:lol2:

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
minty mcginty

this is my cay minty, she does cat flap testing in her spare time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
class but think you should sue/leave or beat who ever fitted the cat flap. looks like one of paul's diy jobs.

·
Registered
766 Posts
my cat chews paper and home work and things like that even them plastic wallet thingys

·
Registered
846 Posts
Our dobe does a wicked impression of a dyson lol
spill anything and she is there in a flash and hoovered it up lol

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I had a rook a couple of years ago that would play fetch and football. he also used to enjoy chasing the cat's tails, but then most of my corvids have done that. I think my cats dred spring comming!

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
OT but i have allways wanted a corvid!!!

My dog does a neat trick. She can eat an entire toilet roll by tearing of strips about an inch wide at a time - does that count?

How about her other trick, she can eat a pair of knickers and shit them out in one piece (you know when she's doing her trick as she yelps when they "come out")

·
Registered
846 Posts
dont ya just love it when you either go upstairs or come in to what looks like a snow storm of shredded loo roll, our staff pup is good at that dont eat it just shreds it for you, hmmm mental note save using a paper shredder for bank letters just give em to the dog :lol2:

·
Registered
225 Posts
my lobster elbow likes to climb up to the water filter outlet and lets go, to get pushed by the current. my cat jumps up if you put your hand out. and also comes for walks with me. and my slugs do backflips. okay the last one is a lie.

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
I had a ferret who could open doors. Well, my bedroom door, only because he could climb up on the desk by my door.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
:-x my ferret seems to like tipping the rats food all over the place no matter were i put it he gets to it :bash:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
my dog is obessed with tennis balls she would play fetch with them all day if she could, and if you refuse to play with her she'll go amuse herself by putting it somewhere and attempt to get it out again :bash:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
my chameleon also seems to like climbing up peoples faces. It hurts sometimes with those nails of theres going into your eyelids lol

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
my dog does loadsa tricks like beggs rolls over and takes food realyreally gentley from your mouth lol
dan
oh and my chickens if u put there heads under there wings and wate till they go to sleep (wierd thing they do) and then spin them they dont stop spinning till they wake up hehe

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
i built my rat a 12 foot ladder that goes up my bannister. theres a little basket ball hoop at the top, and if you give him the little rubber ball. He runs up the ladder and puts it through the hoop.

It took me months of training and bribery until he finally got it lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts