ready to breed
will make great breeder,pet,quard dog
follows me everywhere and protects me lol
£350 Ono or swap for boas or pythons
blood pythons,sand boas,amazon tree boas,rosy boas,ect
No retics,burms,common bci
pics on google she Is exact same as all other dog de borduex
Can meet around Essex area
How could you swap your family pet/guard just like that for an animal with no emotions?????:bash: Rant over, each to their own.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How could you swap your family pet/guard just like that for an animal with no emotions?????:bash: Rant over, each to their own.
I see your point mate
I know I'm finding it hard at the moment
I'm only getting rid cause my first dog isnt getting along with her
:bash:

·
Registered
723 Posts
This entire classifieds section on this forum is based on people buying/exchanging/selling their "pets"...what makes this ad so different? Some consider a snake to be more of a "pet" than a dog! Like you say...each to their own so let the guy be. Hes doing the right thing by finding the dog a home and getting something he wants in return for it...no harm done? :bash:

Rant over. Admin you may delete these posts now :Na_Na_Na_Na: and yes I know the rules of posting comments on someones ad! : victory:

·
Registered
723 Posts
I see your point mate
I know I'm finding it hard at the moment
I'm only getting rid cause my first dog isnt getting along with her
:bash:
U dont need to explain yourself mate...its your ad and it follows the rules so dont worry about others trying to ruin your experience on this forum! I love DDBs!! :2thumb: but I dont have patience for a dog :lol2:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
U dont need to explain yourself mate...its your ad and it follows the rules so dont worry about others trying to ruin your experience on this forum! I love DDBs!! :2thumb: but I dont have patience for a dog :lol2:
Thanks very much mate
Very greatfull for ur kind words :2thumb:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Thanks very much mate
Very greatfull for ur kind words :2thumb:
I'm pretty sure after our previous conversations Mr Mack would not take offence from my comment, i Was a professional Protection dog trainer and handler for years, i know how difficult it is to have to give your dog away after such a bond, i'd not want the man to feel any worse than he was already.
Well, at least the conversation is keeping your ad neer the top of the list Sonny.:whistling2:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm pretty sure after our previous conversations Mr Mack would not take offence from my comment, i Was a professional Protection dog trainer and handler for years, i know how difficult it is to have to give your dog away after such a bond, i'd not want the man to feel any worse than he was already.
Well, at least the conversation is keeping your ad neer the top of the list Sonny.:whistling2:
LOL cheers mate
take care

·
Registered
147 Posts
lol

my ddb is due soon when puppies are ready i am looking to trade them for reps !! why not ? i would only sell them and buy reps !! oh plus im keeping 2 :2thumb:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my ddb is due soon when puppies are ready i am looking to trade them for reps !! why not ? i would only sell them and buy reps !! oh plus im keeping 2 :2thumb:
That's what I was thinking lol
good luck with puppies hope it's goes well

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.