Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weimeraner 4yrs old spayed female vacc'd family dog, just diagnosed with epilepsy, meds cost £7.50 per month. No longer wanted owner change of working hours or something like that waiting a rescue placement. Breed rescue contacted but unable to help in placing this dog.

HuskyxGsd 6 months old. High energy, needs high energy family familiar with both breeds or high energy dogs, owner surrender, neutered vaccinated ready for a second chance.

Jack Russell 2 yr old male
awaiting rescue placement, people friendly NO CATS!! will be vaccinated and neutered before going into a new home.

Northwest area applicants as home checks need to be done. Donation to rescue required.
Please PM if you would like the contact number to discuss any of the above dogs.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
need to pm me for contact details, a home check is to meet you and family and see the dogs living environment check garden and surrounding area, also if your renting best have permission in writing to show the checker and what vet you intend to use, also please research about epilepsy in dogs so you know what your getting into to before hand.

All details of this dog including the donation need to be discussed with the lady in charge of the rescue.

·
Registered
876 Posts
BUMPY for the lully dogs..All need forever loving homes!! Wish i had room :flrt: x

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

HuskyxGsd 6 months old. High energy, needs high energy family familiar with both breeds or high energy dogs, owner surrender, neutered vaccinated ready for a second chance.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

aww he's soo pretty!! :flrt: me n my oh desperately want a dog, but we won't have our own place til the summer :bash: good luck with rehoming that charming dog!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Shame you are so far away, I have a dog with epilepsy who is on medication so I know whats involved, good luck in finding them all great homes : victory:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts