Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sad sale due to no fault of her own,she's 3 n half years old has produced stunning pups in the past but hasn't had any pups in the last 16 months,stands very small for a first cross at 21 inch but is a long bodied bitch,is good with other dogs lives in but can live out,not speyed,will be ideal as a family pet or someone looking for a foundation bitch to breed old tyme bulldogs,we are looking for a good loving home for her £150

·
Registered
19 Posts
re dogue x british

hi have you any pics mate. you could post.... what she like around cats and is she house trained dose she chew the house up and would she make a good gaurd dog ok thanks:2thumb:

·
Registered
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes mate ive pics if u pm me ur email i'll send u them thanx,she's never been round cats but she's seen them when walking but has never bothered them,she's been round small pups that are not hers n she's been fine with them,she's fine with my african grey n reptiles n been fine with them she's fine in house and is not a pup so doesnt chew the house up and is house trained,she's a quiet bitch but if there is anyone around your property she will bark to let you know,is there anything else you would like to know,also she's for sale for no fault of her own own,dont want to part with her but have no choice

·
Registered
151 Posts
Any Pics Mate I Have A Victorian Bulldog Bitch Here

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
This Dog Is Absolutely Stunning Just Been To Pick Up A Pup.an Would Have Took Her Aswell If Had The Room Bargain £50.

·
Registered
248 Posts
She's a beauty thats for sure,those new pics definately do her more justice than the first lot...someone is sure to snap her up now!!

·
Registered
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
She's a beauty thats for sure,those new pics definately do her more justice than the first lot...someone is sure to snap her up now!!

thanx for your comments,the first pics were off the phone,2nd pics are off the digi cam i got today off emmaj,thanx emmaj

·
Banned
22 Posts
yes i do know when shes next in season july but i wouldn't sell her to you
i think its abit unfair that you won't sell her to me,i asked if you knew when shes next in season because i wanted to use your british spike on her,ive heard you charge £200 a stud so i was gonna say i'll give you £200 for her if you put spike to her,its better than £50

1 - 20 of 24 Posts