Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

10% off any order total collected from the IHS show.

not sure if this thread should be in classifieds move if needed.

We will be attending the Show this weekend 28th June, selling a wide range of dry goods for your reptiles. as we have done for the last few years.

As with any show knowing what to take can be tricky, so if there are any special requests for equipment leave a note on the thread or PM me and i will arrange to bring.

If you would like to place an order to pay for / collect at the show we are happy to do this, and we will give 10% off any order that you collect from the show placed through our website.

Have a look through to see if there is anything you need, if you wish to pre-order items for the show, place an order through the website choose the BACS / Cheque payment option (no payment required) and i will bring the orders to the show for collection. You can pay on the day.

Your invoice will be updated and e-mailed with the 10% discount and all shipping costs removed.

Grab some great deals with 10% off our already amazing prices.

If you need anything PM, e-mail me or respond to this thread.

Paul Davis
Reptilekeeping Reptilekeeping The online Reptile Shop, Selling Livefoods Reptile Accessories and Equipment.
The Online Reptile Shop

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will u have any 100lts of course vermiculate?? if so i will have a bag :)
Hi wasn't going to take any bulk sacks of substarte apart from Aspen.

if you wnat put an order through the site.

thanks to the others who have requested things, these will be at the show ready for collection with your 10% discount.

Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.