Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey anyone got any info they wanna share about offers or top shelf reps, I'm specially after a higher class burm morph but I can't resist a bargin ;)
Or just tell me about waht you guys will be hunting for

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Im hunting for hognose morphs but hold out very little hope, depends whats there really, id love a pair of ackie monitors but my mum only lets me keep snakes atm

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Im hunting for hognose morphs but hold out very little hope, depends whats there really, id love a pair of ackie monitors but my mum only lets me keep snakes atm
hi mate,how is the little hoggy doing.there were some albino`s and tri coloures there in september,but i dont have a clue what will be there this early in the breeding season.i have a few nice males unrelated to yours if you want one?????

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
pm'd ya mate, ye definatley soon, where did you get those bad lads from or are they from your own fine work? : victory:
one from Penfold on here and one from a source that i can not tell you otherwise i would have to kill you lol.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
i've said that i'm not going with a "i'm after" list...but i would kinda like a female retic to go with my male, and i dont have any burms yet so one of them would be nice, and i'm ALWAYS looking at boas and going ohhhhhh, and a nice female het sunglow boa would fit in nicely to my breeding plans, and i am kinda in need of a male corn atm, and another female might be nice too, and people keep telling me i cant knock royals till i try em so i might just get one to prove to myself they're as crap as i think...:whistling2:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I may be selling some albino burms there in sept. Il most probably buy a female albino retic or/and a female nice morph burm

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They're looking nice mate
If i got another burm it would prolly be a hypo or blonde female het albino while im beign wishful haha my male albino needs a play mate ;)
Would also like; A Diamond cross Carpet python, Black racer snake or a sand boa pair haha but yeah prolly best not to go with a list since i always buy on impulse at donny anyways

·
Registered
594 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'll want everything to be honest! Although I know I want some female royal morphs (pastel and a yellow belly maybe others:whistling2:) and a male annie probably yellow, it depends on what they have and what my budget is, it would have to be 2 days before payday wouldn 't it!!!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
im just going to see what takes my fancy..maybe a fwc if any are about, looking at retics, burms, royals mainly : victory:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah shame doncaster only really has loads of mainstream reps specially the early one.
The European show would be so much better RFUK should sort a trip or atleast a forum section for people wanting to meet/travel to a show

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.