Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to be such a pain in the arse constantly asking questions...

I was just wondering if anyone could give me a heads up, a little info, on what Doncaster show is all about? I'm really confused about it but it sounds like the kinda thing i'd love to go to!

Cheers again guys,

Fi,

x

·
Registered
390 Posts
people showing and selling reptiles from hatchlings to adults.selling equipment as well..general reptile chat...everyone who has the same interest coming together for the day to chat and swap experiense

·
5,234 Posts
I shall also be going. There are two shows in Doncaster this year, on later in the season, and perhaps if you can only make one, that the one to head for. Even so, i'll be travelling 250 miles each for both!

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
yep.. im from Kent, so i have to travel also, prob only go to one, but im on the look out for next season's breeding program and getting what i want before they all sell out!...lol

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I want to go, but my mom said no and my dad said its to far >.< so know im finding out train routes and prolly going to go via that way :whistling2:

If not then im going later on in the season

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow! I think I definitely want to be there!

I'll word out how far away it is and then see if I can get there, would be fun. I doubt i'll buy anything.

Is stuff quite expensive there or alright prices?

Fi,

x

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nah, everything down here is really expensive, well, I can't seem to manage to find anything cheap.

But yea, i'll try and be there!

x

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
i would love to go i am in glasgow never been to one yet ? what r the prices like and is it as great as everyone say i really need to learn to drive lol

x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts