Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
hi does anyone know if there will be any cresties at doncaster next week thanks lisa
I'd assume so....If you are looking for them maybe pople will do drop a drop off there for youfrom the classifieds just incase there is none :S

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
i will be there and will have the follwoing available:
het bell
het bell~ gaints
bells
bells gaints
het tremper
het tremeper~gaints and supers
aptors het raptor
raptors
giants het blizzard
super tangerine stripe albino fat tails
tangerine stripe albino fat tails
tangerine banded fat tails
super tangerine banded fat tails
tangerine normals het albino
tangerine stripe normals het albino
normals
stripes
banded

and poss some Underwoodisaurus milii

all prices are not set in stone as of yet so i cannot give a rough gide but they will be very competitive!!!

hope to see you all there
Jon

·
Registered
509 Posts
I can't wait to go....will anyone have any beardies there (baby's)if so how long can you travel with one????

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
there always bd there mate and im sure if you got a hot water bottle in a towel filled from the toilets youd last...
Jon

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
where abouts is it in doncaster? what date? what time? how much is entry?

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
wheres doncaster dome?:S

·
Registered
509 Posts
Thanks can't wait to go and have a nose lol i will be staying in a hotel and making my way there in the morning....i was thinking hopefully they will have stuff there for you to be able to travel with one as there will be lots of people travelling from everywhere but will get water bottle in case would be gutted if i fall in love with one and can't get it home....this will be my first beadie hence the excitement:2thumb:
there always bd there mate and im sure if you got a hot water bottle in a towel filled from the toilets youd last...
Jon

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
im goin 2 skeggy on the 8th! trust me! whens the next donny show?

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Luke - One in september

Rourky - Buy and sell but you have to pay for a table to sell and I think you to late for that as you have to be a member to sell...

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
what date in september??:)

·
Registered
7,908 Posts

1 - 20 of 41 Posts