Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you have to be a member to get in and if not and anyone can go in how much does it cost and what time does it open on the 17th

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i might go then only prob is its a 420 mile round trip but never been to a show yet so i might go what will be for sale there or is that a daft question because there so many things for sale :lol2:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok thanks for the heads up will speak to my misses she will want the kids to come whats the best way to beat a woman in a debate :lol2:

·
Registered
7,410 Posts
I have a 7 yr old who loves our snakes and I wouldnt take her, its hot, crowded and your just going to spend the day stressed more then likely with the kids screaming

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a 7 yr old who loves our snakes and I wouldnt take her, its hot, crowded and your just going to spend the day stressed more then likely with the kids screaming
i have just said the same to my misses i said it our day looking at snakes ect and while watching kids that will be impossible

·
Registered
20,860 Posts
ok thanks for the heads up will speak to my misses she will want the kids to come whats the best way to beat a woman in a debate :lol2:
Tell her that it's hot and packed and the kids will get pushed around and be bored, want drinks, want to go home, cry, scream - and you'll be telling her the truth.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tell her that it's hot and packed and the kids will get pushed around and be bored, want drinks, want to go home, cry, scream - and you'll be telling her the truth.
i will let her read this post thanks for everyones surport :lol2:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
would there be baby female common boas there and what sort of price also baby normal burmese pythons and price

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I took my daughter last year and she loved it! Meeting and seeing animals she hasn't seen before she like the mammal bit upstairs too. And dobt forget the play area next to the bar!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts