Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Apsolutly amazing looking snakes and brilliant photography! I would love a Royal one day! :D

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone.. the Desert is a pet only and will never breed. just in case anyone asks ! lol

the ghosts are unrelated and Bell line they are really different in their patterns the male being quite busy the female not so, but both snakes i am very happy with.

Im actually thinking about taking a table next year at Doncaster to sell prints at various sizes..... what do you all think?

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
thanks everyone.. the Desert is a pet only and will never breed. just in case anyone asks ! lol

the ghosts are unrelated and Bell line they are really different in their patterns the male being quite busy the female not so, but both snakes i am very happy with.

Im actually thinking about taking a table next year at Doncaster to sell prints at various sizes..... what do you all think?
Did you breed the desert Fiona?

·
Registered
530 Posts
I love anything ghost ever since I held a lesser ghosts at paws for thought in Leeds couldn't afford the £500 for him though.

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
got these three at Doncaster all three settling in very well and soo nosey!

Female Desert

male Hypo ( AKA OG)

female hypo ( aka OG)
Stunning and so glad they're all settling in well and that female Desert is stunning up close when holding her :flrt:
Next time I visit can I pick your brains about cameras (I need to buy a new one)

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stunning and so glad they're all settling in well and that female Desert is stunning up close when holding her :flrt:
Next time I visit can I pick your brains about cameras (I need to buy a new one)
no bother at all

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, if you where closer it could be arranged!
im hoping to book a table next year at Doncaster with a selection of mounted prints at various sizes for sale.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Beatiful photos! Great looking snakes too.

Can i ask what your photo staging area consists off?

Is it like a black sheet with a piece of glass on it?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no they are shot in a light tent on black background with the base a piece of wood covered in black reflective vinyl with OCF through the top of the tent

·
Registered
127 Posts
Georgeous photography, love the props! Snakes are beautiful too!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts