Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ive not seen a thread about donny on this section so guys...

whos going? planning to pick anything up or looking to buy something there?

im soooo excited and cant wait to pick up my little guys :2thumb:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nope, just going for a look round seeing as its at the new larger venue. :) may get some bugs and calcium powder but that's about it. What are you getting?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope, just going for a look round seeing as its at the new larger venue. :) may get some bugs and calcium powder but that's about it. What are you getting?
well im getting a lovely little chewie and thanks to classy collection leos a beautiful girlfriend for my leo :) i did the same as you last time and stocked up on stuff lol

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Bah humbug.....One day I'll get out this blasted house and get to one of the shows...alas Nic doesn't get to go again.

I might have to talk Norfendz into bringing me back any lizzies I might order for the next one though ;p

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Bah humbug.....One day I'll get out this blasted house and get to one of the shows...alas Nic doesn't get to go again.

I might have to talk Norfendz into bringing me back any lizzies I might order for the next one though ;p
no probs nic just give me a shout if you arrange anything:2thumb: isnt there another one in november?

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
no probs nic just give me a shout if you arrange anything:2thumb: isnt there another one in november?

Brrrrrrr....November be cooooooooold. Would probably be the first of the year though Norfendz, I need to research and plan etc first. I'm looking at getting a group of small lizzies that are not normally bred in captivity and trying to get them breeding. Future project. First comes the setup and cash though lol. One of the ones I'm considering are around £120 each...and live in colonies of up to 8 or so....yikes.

Was going to order some for the last show and have a mate pick them up, she doesn't keep lizzies though so would not know if they looked healthy etc before she paid for them...not ideal so I left it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Can anyone get into the doncaster show, or do i have to be a member of something? thinking of asking my mum to take me to the next one as we both love reptiles and shes a total geek haha :2thumb:

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Brrrrrrr....November be cooooooooold. Would probably be the first of the year though Norfendz, I need to research and plan etc first. I'm looking at getting a group of small lizzies that are not normally bred in captivity and trying to get them breeding. Future project. First comes the setup and cash though lol. One of the ones I'm considering are around £120 each...and live in colonies of up to 8 or so....yikes.
Theres nothing cold about the reptile show lol i took a big daft coat in june and didnt have anywere to put it so i shot it in one of the ice rink lockers lol its alwas roasting hot and sweaty lol.

What type are them? ATM ive bought a murphy patternless leo and a barking gecko that im picking up tomoro:no1:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Im going. And i cant wait.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Anyone got the postcode please?

I'm gunna pop over in the morning, then scoot across to Leeds for a bodybuilding show, then back to Newcastle!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
One more sleep and its 'SHOW TIME':2thumb:

Reactions: chapmand

·
Registered
544 Posts
Anyone got the postcode please?

I'm gunna pop over in the morning, then scoot across to Leeds for a bodybuilding show, then back to Newcastle!
Postcode-Dn2 6bb

·
Registered
544 Posts
Hi all, at the show do they have vivs, decoration, bulbs etc for sale? And are they better prices than in the shops? Can't decide if to go or not? I read the the last one was mainly snakes! I'm a lizard man. don't know if its worth the hour and 20min drive with a 2 year old!?

1 - 20 of 97 Posts