Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
looking for a male leopard gecko to go with my female. any one in the south wales area have one? i can travel short distance. thanks Joanna x

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
u bumped a thread in 5 mins? lol, dont be so impatient, someone will answer i'm sure :lol:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi

thanks cornmorph yeh iam a bit impatient one of my down falls, i havent been on her for 7 months btw 16-bit. i dont always put wanted ads up, im always expanding and somtimes i come across an animal which i think needs a partner so i ask this forum first. i always come across somthin in the end. i dont like putting wanted ads up but i do if i think an animal should have a friend/parnter. thanks any ways Joanna x

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
gecko

found this on another forum dont know whether it will help
Selection of rescued male leopard geckos available to good experienced homes only, various colours aavailable, tangerine, albino and plains. these geckos are available free if you can prove to me you know how to care for these animals correctly. email me for more details and i will send you my standard questionaire. please note that these are rescued geckos so therefore only knowledgeable experienced homes only, please do not be offended if you are refused.

Call me on 07013 150745

this is not my add, you need to phone the number provided.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Re: hi

joanna said:
thanks cornmorph yeh iam a bit impatient one of my down falls, i havent been on her for 7 months btw 16-bit. i dont always put wanted ads up, im always expanding and somtimes i come across an animal which i think needs a partner so i ask this forum first. i always come across somthin in the end. i dont like putting wanted ads up but i do if i think an animal should have a friend/parnter. thanks any ways Joanna x
i meant 7 ads in the past month or so. read it again

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi

Hi
still i have alot of animals which i rescue and i have nursed back to health and i like everything in pairs, 7 in the last month that isnt really alot. i stil doesnt mean that i dont like putting them up, i feel as though iam constantly putting them up but iam a member of most forums and can never rember which i have put ads up on or have had general chats on. i take pride in all my reps and like to see them together and let them express natural behaviour. thanks anyway

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Most reps are solitary....:?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
7 wanted in 31 days say? thats like 1 in 4 days or so?? thats quite a lot i would have said..
ah well.. we can all want lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi

Just to let you know i have just been looking at all my ads and the most ads i have put up in one month was 4, i have been a member for 4 months and i dont think 4 ads is especially high if you have a look at other peoples and i dont like placin wanted ads up.

i know most reps like to be soliatry i do have large vivarums i mainly have iguannas which are seperatly housed males and females i also have chameleons which do get on well in groups also seperated and then put together geckos like to be in groups in my opnion but you do have the odd one which doesnt like groups ans i also have bearded dragons which seperated males and females but i do put them together.
Thanks anyways x

·
Registered
352 Posts
Sorry Joanna, cant help with the gecko but what is wrong with posting wanted ads? I don't understand, are they not really accepted on here?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i dont see any problems myself.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hi

I don't see a problem either ah well thanks anyway to the people who have helped me out and to the friendly people :)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I can't understand why people like 16-bit post replies like "if u dont like putting wanted ads up why have u put up at least 7 in the past month or so".

AS if you actually went and counted or checked.

And besides whats wrong with wanting.

I want lots but not worth posting on here since I won't get a Ferrari, nor a all expenses paid trip to the World cup Final.

Just don't see the point in having little chips at people. Unless that is you feel the need to.

Sorry to sound hypocritical by doing the same, but this is different since I'm 'chipping' a 'chipper' lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave out the little digs!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts