Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Beardy for 5 months now and she is 7 months old,recently her pooh has really started to stink,you can smell it as soon as shes done it,is this normal?
She eats 4-5 crix in the morning and 4-5 at night and has fresh veg on offer all day,other than this she is perfectly healthy.
Thanks for any help
1.0. Royal Python
0.1. Cornsnake
1.0. Common Boa
1.0. Beardy
0.1. Chilean Rose Tarantula

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
as far as i can tell from what you've said, its perfectly normal, beardie poo really does stink of.....

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
beardie poo STINKS! :lol: to clean it out i have to wrap a towel around the bottom of my face to protect my mouth and nose and avoid throwing up!

hes been doing some monsters lately, nearly mistaked one for him it was that big :shock: think he must of split himself open when he layed that one

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
littlelinnnies said:
tombraider said:
You want to come and walk through my front door when all 3 have done a pooh at the same time :oops: :lol:

lmao! the worst I think is bosc poo! :cry:
lol yeah, i can smell the bosc from downstairs. I dont know how chelle sleeps in her room with his stinky pooh. mind you I dont know which is worse, his pooh or her sweaty socks on the floor :lol:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
tombraider said:
littlelinnnies said:
tombraider said:
You want to come and walk through my front door when all 3 have done a pooh at the same time :oops: :lol:

lmao! the worst I think is bosc poo! :cry:
lol yeah, i can smell the bosc from downstairs. I dont know how chelle sleeps in her room with his stinky pooh. mind you I dont know which is worse, his pooh or her sweaty socks on the floor :lol:

pmsl! :lol: :roll2: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Yeah its know that dragon crap stinks! Never smelt a Bosc dump mind... don't think I wanna if it worse than a dragons :?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts