Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my daughter has now decided she can't live with these guys any longer so they're up for sale again either in groups of 100's or as a job lot.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
If theres any left, pm me a price for 100 please mate

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If they go in 100's they would be a mixed group for £15 to cover the cost of special delivery ie guaranteed by 1pm the next day.

The job lot would be £100 with substrate included to ensure babies go too, so wouldn't know how postage would be on that until I'd packed it and got it to the post office.

There will be some lobster and turkistan in there too as I've split these guys up from the larger colony so you would need to vaseline the housing to keep them in.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
that sounds brilliant except the other species in there, I want nothing to do with lobsters (not sure about turks). Im more than happy to give you £15 + postage for 100 dubias, dont want anything dubious like lobsters in there though

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would do my best but as the lobster babies are really tiny ie I can't see them I couldn't guarantee there being NON in there but there is very few to start with just the ones I'd missed on the boxes when I separated the colonies.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As I'm getting a fair few pm's for batchs in 100's the price for the full colony is no longer valid.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Please no more pm's as I'm almost sure they all have homes to go to. I will be packing and posting out over the next couple of days so will see what if any are left once orders are filled.

Thanks for the interest folks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts