Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got a 'dustbin' in their collection? i.e, the snake that ALWAYS feeds, and would happily eat until it explodes if allowed?

I always feed my female corn last, cos I know that if either of the other 2 refuse a feed, she'll have it, even if she has already eaten herself :lol2:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
my female royal is a dustbin she'll eat the two mice i feed her in a row and still sit there watching me as if to say weres the rest

·
Registered
10,366 Posts
My royal and my daughters corn are wee dustbins :)I love a snake with a healthy appetite :flrt:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I have a Boa who never refuses. I have a CRB who is a bit off and on with his food, so i give Harry his food, try Marley his, if he doesnt strike for it i will leave it in a few hours, if its still there once his light has been turned off for a couple of hours i take it out and give it to Harry, Im scared the RSPCA may come round and do me for overfeeding like they did that bloke with the dog:lol2:

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
I think my boa is as she's always looking expectantly around after feeding. But the biggest dustbin in our house is my sav monitor - he never refuses.

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
I have a female Boa who takes anything offered to her,but by far the biggest dustbin I have is a Northern pine x Bull snake,now he really is an eternal gutbucket

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
My corn AWLWAYS eats, lol, even scrounges ourr food.

I wont even disclose how many pinkies he was eating before he went up a size...I'll get accused of overfeeding! He aint fat though

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
My female is a right pig and I swear she lies on the hide and wont go till I feed her, then she buggers off inside and doesn't come out till feeding time again, bit like a teenager.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
My Yellow Anaconda is my dustbin, but I also have a Bosc, so every size food I feed to my animals has a home if it isn't eaten :lol:

·
Registered
990 Posts
dustbin

My pair of Yellow Anacondas were always last to be fed 'cause if anything refused they didn't. It didnt matter at what stage of the shed they were in and they were never strike fed.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
My Yellow Anaconda is my dustbin, but I also have a Bosc, so every size food I feed to my animals has a home if it isn't eaten :lol:

Can i ask is a Bosc really heard to keep as i'd love to get one, any info would be so great?

Sam

1 - 15 of 15 Posts