Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dwarf boas are something i dont know too much about. Can all you dwarf boa owners post some pics and localities etc. What are they like with feeding? An handling?

Thanks in advance!!! : victory:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
We have a La Bahia Dwarf from Chaz at Snakes n Adders (Leeds), he's very calm and easy to handle, nearly 4 ft long and eats like a piglet on small rats (never in front of us though, always overnight in his viv). In fact he's one of the gentlest snakes we own, very placid and interested in his surroundings. We're total converts! They're a nice alternative to a standard BCI if you haven't the room.

Ronnie

One to show his size...

·
Registered
404 Posts
Audrey, my Hogg Island Boa. She is lovely! Eats well, great temprament, never bitten or shown any sign of aggression. I love her!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
As well as standard BCIs we keep Crawl Cay and el salvador dwarfs.

Care is as BCI with a few small tweeks (our el salvadors like more humidity for example, and need muhc more than common boas when in shed) Feeding is as with common boas generally.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
This is my other halfs new Hypo Crawl Cray, Kiera.
We've only had her a week but she has a lovely temprement. Very calm and gentle and it not snappy or skittish in the slightest...we chose a good one.
She hasnt fed yet so no comment on that.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the pics guys! Certainly something il consider :no1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts