Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 Pair of Phelsuma dubia, east african, or "dull" day geckos. These are bright green when happy, a dull sort of brown when they're not. Care is the same as any day gecko really, except that they are a particularly small species.

I believe them to be a pair, I know that one is a female. She laid 2 eggs about 6 weeks ago, unfortunately they were stuck to the side of the exo terra very firmly, and could not be removed, and then they trampled over them, typical!

They do need UVB and are a very active diurnal species.

Not handleable, super fast! Can come with their exo terra, but not the lighting/heating as it is used for other things. Exo terra is the 45 x 45 x 45 cube which I consider big enough for the pair.

Price: £40 the pair, £75 including exo terra.

Collection Cardiff. I cannot arrange delivery of the exo terra. If just taking the day geckos, I believe exopet is offering third party TNT for £25 and I am happy to package these securely in a polybox with heat pad included in the price.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
id be interested in these if i can get them sent to me?? ant chance you can hold them untill i talk to my dad about borrowing 65quid:D i have a female already

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I wouldnt mind them if Ian cant take them :D can pay whenever!

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
id be interested in these if i can get them sent to me?? ant chance you can hold them untill i talk to my dad about borrowing 65quid:D i have a female already
Well you asked first so if you could find out by tonight if possible and then it looks like Torres is interested if not :)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
ok, let me know either way :)

·
Registered
916 Posts
to be sure they are a pair - females have big calcium sacs, males do not..and, dont count on your current female not ripping t'other to shreds. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts