Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Your argument has no substance, makes no sense, & the last couple of lines are absolutely childish,.
Im sure you did report it as well,do you feel better for it,?

PS. who's Sue,?
the argument has no substance...he is blantently lying about it, and it could result in a injury

and what makes no sense?
he is selling a real T and saying its a toy, would you be happy if it was the other way around,
he offered a real spider but gave you a toy

they may be childish but i still agree with it,

yes i did report it, and yes i do feel better thank you

and who's Sue?!!!!! pretty obvious aint it.... your Mum:D (it has a smiley face after the sentance so that means the sentance is made in jest and not a personal attack according to the mods, but honestly its a joke....childish maybe but oh wel)

·
Registered
3,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,237 Posts
This thread is getting really stupid :devil:

:) <--- (In 'jest')
Seems a chronic condition lately. People keep moaning about threads being closed etc, yet keep derailing it over issues which didn't concern them.

Funnily enough, Tom (the centre of this apparent 'issue') hasn't commented. Might be best to follow his sensible lead!

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Seems a chronic condition lately. People keep moaning about threads being closed etc, yet keep derailing it over issues which didn't concern them.

Funnily enough, Tom (the centre of this apparent 'issue') hasn't commented. Might be best to follow his sensible lead!
He can't be online all the time! What has he done to encourage all of these personal attacks, I'm genuinly interested. No other moderators speak to members like this, so why do you??

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
This thread is getting really stupid :devil:

:) <--- (In 'jest')
but theres no sentence before the smiley face so its tech not in jest as its a seperate line...so does that count?
or did you mean to put it after the devil on the same line if so does that cancel it out, the :devil: = angry, then the balance is set with a :D which means your quote aint light hearted but serious?
or does the devil have more power over the smiley face in which case means you comment is very serious?
or is it the other way around and the :D has more power than :devil:?
I's gert confuzed bruv : victory:

·
Premium Member
7,237 Posts
He can't be online all the time! What has he done to encourage all of these personal attacks, I'm genuinly interested. No other moderators speak to members like this, so why do you??
All these personal attacks?

I made fun of a post. It only escalating because of his attitude - and the final straw was when I finally tried to actually discuss the thread he told me to 'google it'. That was after he also called the other guy trying to explain to him that he was an idiot and only posted worthless content.

If you want to keep crusading on his behalf, go for it. But do so in the proper channels - via pms, or report it and we can discuss it in the mod section.Otherwise drop it.

And how I speak to folk is my concern. I only have patience when it is warranted. Since you 'are curious' as to why I might lack patience with Tom I'd suggest it might be worth considering that the reason for this lack of patience is warranted and based on long experience dealing with numerous reports and complaints centred on him.

·
Registered
17,668 Posts
All these personal attacks?

I made fun of a post. It only escalating because of his attitude - and the final straw was when I finally tried to actually discuss the thread he told me to 'google it'. That was after he also called the other guy trying to explain to him that he was an idiot and only posted worthless content.

If you want to keep crusading on his behalf, go for it. But do so in the proper channels - via pms, or report it and we can discuss it in the mod section.
Actually I have reported threads before in the past, not only have I been warned for my efforts of pointing things out via the proper channes and placing my arguments before the moderation team but I have been banned too, and infracted by noneless than yourself?

·
Premium Member
7,237 Posts
Actually I have reported threads before in the past, not only have I been warned for my efforts of pointing things out via the proper channes and placing my arguments before the moderation team but I have been banned too, and infracted by noneless than yourself?
Astounding selective memory you have regarding those.

OK, I'm bored of this, again. I'm closing this since it's just being used as an excuse for the same people to have a dig at the moderation.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.