Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly, I'd Like to thank everybody in my thread "Brazilian Rainbow Boa Questions", Extremely appreciated and payed off

Well, This Beauty (And When I Say Beauty, I put 100% into it this time) is ECLIPSE. I don't know why i chose the name, I have strange names, yet i think they suit all of my animals. It gets worse, Cosmo to Mirage to Jumanji to now, Eclipse Suits very Well.

Well, It Was An eventful day today (Just Got today) I got the little guy/girl from Worcester Reptiles. I thouroghly recommend this. Very helpful, and not bad prices either (Cheapest BRB i found ) £120 plus 25 with delivery, From Bottom of England To East of Scotland, Not Bad. Well, Excited as you would be, I got up at 8, Because it was delivery before 12 noon. The Thing is, the courier broke down about 20 miles from where i live, typical. I eventually got Eclipse at 3:45pm. Not Worcester's fault at all. But Theres The Essay For You

Here's in a contico, which i was reccomended. And I have pretty much taken in everything of the set up's and copied temperture is fine,a nd humiderty safely at 75.

Here's what you've been waiting for;

And His/her Set Up (Couple Of Pictures Below are after this photo, and you can see that some things have changed - i.e. Smaller hides.)

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Another thing you could consider meltos is a humid hide, I made one using a large tauper ware tub from Tescos (£1.09), Put a large hole for him to get in and some smaller air holes, I then filled it with spaghnam moss and spray slightly every other day, works a treat. Mine is a 2003 and fits in there with plenty of room and its by far his favorite hide. :wink:

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
welldone, you've got a real beauty there, i want one, but i want adults, and theres not many around, and they cost a fair bit:( but urs is lovely, and a good setup, it all looks so big tho lol, have fun with her. :D

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Nice one Scott , a beauty , we is getting a nice healthy population of BRBs up here now . Enjoy .

Take care

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know Eh. Pete Arn't We Just. I Swear your following me ;) Only Jokin! Nice to have people around!

Fazer; Yeah, Thats one thing i need. For time being ill up the humidery up (As in shed) 85-ish, Then back to normal once shed or get hide. Thanks :)

Dan; Thanks Alot :) Yeah, I was expecting Eclipse to be alot fatter if anything too. But Nope, Plenty to grow into i say :)

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Love his deep red colouration, alot of BRB's ive seen are more orange but hes a stunner.
I used to be very into rainbow boas but I had a tricky pair of Paraguayan adults and its kinda put me off all boas :lol:
still have to admire the beauty though.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Yeah, He Has an extremely more broader red in him/her. Maybe it's just because of coming up to head. I Hope not, But who knows. I'll defernetly have pictures after shed anyway. And i also have some crackin fotos of my familys mobil phones.

When there uploaded, There'll be on here :)

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Gaz :) I Need A Camera Phone. I'd rather spend my money on snakes then new phones :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts